One of my all-time favorite things to do on a lazy, rainy day is bake. BUT, not when its upwards of 85 degrees outside. That’s why no-bake cookies are a great happy medium. You can get your baking fix without having to slave over the hot oven. Chocolate peanut butter no- bake cookies are easy, but more importantly, delicious. They’re a fan favorite that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will love. If you are a) a lover of chocolate b) a lover of peanut butter and c) would like a key to everyone’s heart, you’re in the right place!
These chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies are the epitome of textural perfection. They are gooey and have the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter– If that’s not pure magic, then I don’t know what is!
Here are the instructions to a simple, fast, and delicious treat to make on any given day that anyone and everyone will enjoy. You can thank me later. 😉
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
– 3 cups old-fashioned or quick oats –
– ½ cup butter
– ½ cup milk
– 2 cups sugar
– ⅓ cup cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– Cookie sheet
– Parchment paper
– Large skillet
– Stirring spoon
– Measuring cups
- Measure oats into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet, combine butter, milk, sugar, peanut butter, and cocoa.
- Stir together over medium heat (no higher) until fully combined.
**Do not stop stirring
- Bring to a rapid boil and continue to stir for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the oats to the mixture and mix until the oats are completely covered.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Place in refrigerator and let cool for 20 minutes.
Voila! There you have it.
The easy part is over. Now, for the hard part: trying not to eat the whole batch before the nights over. I hope you enjoyed making these no-bake cookies as much as I did. Please leave me a comment below letting me know how yours turned out!